Traditional Chinese medicine diet formula to fight liver cancer
(1) Wolfberry turtle: 30 grams of wolfberry, 150 grams of turtle.
Steam the wolfberry and turtles until they are cooked and ready to eat.
Once a week, it is not advisable to eat more, especially those with indigestion and insomnia.
Avoid liquor, pepper, sour pork, chives, fatty meat, fried and hard foods, irritating condiments.
It has the functions of nourishing yin, clearing heat, loosening knots, cooling blood, and improving body immunity.
(2) Poria cochinensis steamed mandarin fish: 15 grams of Poria, 150 grams of mandarin fish.
Add water and seasoning together to steam until cooked, eat fish and soup, have spleen and dampness, Qi and blood.
(3) Cuiyi Tomato Tofu Soup: 30 grams of watermelon Cuiyi, 50 grams of tomatoes, 150 grams of tofu.
Watermelon Cuiyi, tomato and tofu are all cut into thin filaments for soup and regular consumption. It has the effects of strengthening the spleen and digesting food, clearing heat and detoxifying, diuretic, and dampness.
(4) Thistle and anchovy soup: 30 grams of thistle and 1 anchovy, cook the soup together, and add the appropriate seasoning to serve.
Consumed regularly, it has the functions of removing blood stasis, antiemetic and improving symptoms.
But the spleen and stomach are cold, and those without stasis should not be taken.
(5) Stewed meat stew: 30 grams of stewed real meat, 100 grams of lean pork.
Put together in a casserole, add an appropriate amount of water, remove the dregs after cooking, eat meat and soup.
Regular consumption can relieve fire, expectorant, laxative, and those with ascites can use this prescription.